COVID-19 Safety Procedures
Here are some of the new mitigation practices we will be following in order to keep our
children and our staff safe, including:
• Staff members will have their temperatures taken before they start each day.
• Staff members save been asked to stay home if they are feeling unwell or have any flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms.
• Staff have been educated regarding spread of COVID-19, symptoms and mitigation methods we will be following.
• Staff are updated constantly with any new information from OC Community Care Licensing and CDC.
• Each parent will drop off their child OUTSIDE of the classroom with a director. The director will take the child’s temperature and ask their parent health questions related to COVID-19 for everyone living in their household.
• The director will bring the child to the classroom in order to limit the amount of people inside the classroom.
• Intensified cleaning and disinfection efforts inside the classroom
• The windows in the classrooms will be kept open during school hours.
• We will reduce teacher/child ratio to 1:6 for our toddler room and 1:10 in our preschool classrooms
• We will have children stay in the same group of children all day, inside and on the yard, in order to limit the amount of people they interact with each day.
• We will increase the time the children spend outside on the yard.
• We will be teaching the children how to properly wash their hands and reinforcing that it is being done properly each time.
We are all excited to have your children back to school! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.